Times and Prices
See below for our opening times and admission prices throughout the year. Ticket prices may differ for certain days due to events or seasonal weeks of the year.
Monday the 30th of October to Sunday the 5th of November we are Closed. We are also closed on Sundays throughout November.
Monday 6th to Thursday 30th November we are open Monday – Friday 10am to 2pm and
Saturdays 10am to 4pm for INDOOR PLAY ONLY (No other rides or attractions open).
- Open (times vary see above)
Includes Attractions, Rides and Shows
(Mini-Tractors and Quad Bikes cost £1 as they are coin operated)
Admission includes FREE access to shows, attractions and play areas. Some rides will carry a small nominal cost as they cannot be used by all our visitors and an all inclusive price would unfairly increase the entry cost to the park. The Combat Zone and Barnwood Bears Woodland Play are not included in the admission price.
*Please note the online price is applicable to pre-booked tickets only, we always advise to pre-book as spaces are limited. Booking fee applies to online reservations.
**To qualify for the carer rate documentation must be produced on arrival: Disability Living Allowance or Attendance Allowance award letter (dated within the last 12 months). Personal Independence Payment letter (dated within the last 12 months). Letter from GP or consultant (dated within the last 12 months) confirming the need for a full-time carer.
During the winter months (Nov – Jan) we are open for Indoor play only, no other rides or attractions are open.
Attractions which have a small charge when open include: Tractor Driving School (£1), Electric Quad Bikes (£1).
Summer (10am - 5pm)
On Door Price
We accept tesco clubcard reward vouchers
How to exchange your Tesco vouchers into Rewards…
- Log into Tesco App
Go to the Rewards tab & select The Big Sheep
Select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange
(Check ticket prices on The Big Sheep website)
You will receive 2X the value of the Tesco voucher to go towards your tickets
If you do not have enough vouchers to cover the full cost of your tickets, you can pay the difference at the door
When you have completed your order, you will receive a Tesco email confirmation
(Check your spam folder if not in your inbox)
You will then receive a 2nd email from Tesco with your partner QR code which will be scanned at the door
How to pre-book your Big Sheep tickets online…
- Go to the BOOK NOW page on www.thebigsheep.co.uk
- On the Ticket Options page, scroll down to the bottom to “Tesco Prepaid Vouchers”
- Select the number of people who will be booking using the Tesco Voucher Rewards
- You will then pay a £2 per person booking fee to reserve your entry to The Big Sheep on the day you selected
- When you arrive at the Park your Tesco Partner QR code will be scanned on your phone or printed email
- If the Tesco QR code does not cover the full cost of the tickets, you can pay the difference at the door
- Alternatively, you can pay at the door with your Tesco Reward Vouchers after you have exchanged them into Rewards on the Tesco Clubcard App for entry to The Big Sheep
- If you choose to pay at the door with your Tesco Reward Vouchers you must show us the Partner QR Code you received from Tesco when you exchanged your vouchers into Big Sheep Rewards (a screenshot or printed paper copy is fine). Prices may be higher at the door, or space may be sold-out, so we suggest you pre-book online
- If you pre-book your tickets online your booking will be confirmed
Please note – There are no refunds for overpayment using a reward partner QR code. If you have not received your 2nd email from Tesco with your partner QR code, there will be a copy of it in the rewards section of the Tesco Clubcard App within 15 minutes of the transaction.
Sign Up To Our Big Sheep ‘Ewes’letter To Receive All The Latest News & Offers At Big Sheep
Discover the latest events, discounts, offers and rides before everyone else!