Events & Celebrations
Halloween Festival (22nd Oct - 31st Oct)
The BIG Sheep Annual Halloween Festival
The South West's BIGGEST and BEST Halloween Festival has just got BIGGER!!
We have NEW Extrended Daytime Fun by Day attractions and Adult and 14 years + evenings!
Fun by Day Festival - Half Term Holidays
22nd - 30th October 2016
The BIG Sheep doors creak open each day at 10am from Saturday 22nd October until Sunday 30 October (half term school holidays) promising fun and laughter for all the family to enjoy Halloween without and scary nightmares.
Visit on Half Term Weekdays between Monday 24th and Friday 28th the site opens for extended hours: 10am until 8pm. Usual closing time of 6pm.
NEW FOR 2016:
- Extended Weekday Opening Hours: 10am until 8pm
- Weekday Phantomime at 5:30pm and 6:30pm* - Guarantee your seat by booking online
- Meet the Halloweenie Actors
- Storytelling with The Green Queen
- Daily Fancy Dress Competitions with the Pump-King
- Arachnophobia Spider Ride
- Pumpkin Carving Workshops
- Haunted House
- Witches Flying School
- Ghost Train
- Ghost Bust
- The Jones Haunted Gallery
- Singing Pumpkins
- Halloween Free Face Painting
- Spookley the Square Pumpkin
Plus many more Halloween attractions and all the usual BIG Sheep shows, rides, animals and family fun.
Scary by Night: Fright Nights - Suitable for Ages 14+
29th, 30th and 21st October 2016
We have Seriously Scary Adult Halloween Fright Nights on Saturday 29th, Sunday 30th and Monday 31st October.
A lunatic asylum maze which is being controlled by the military and something just isn't quite right ... The staff seem unusually different and the patients are extremely agitated!
'The Outer Limits'
Escape the 'In-Sanitorium' and you'll enter 'The Outer Limits' where you will find out exactly what has been going on at this lunatic asylum.
Live Music Each Night
Saturday 29th October - Lionstar
Sunday 30th October - The Black Dogs
Monday 31st October - The Rivals
- Our Halloween Fright Nights are not suitable for children under 14 years.
- Children between 14 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Hogroast and Bar for refreshments.
- All passes allow you to stay at the park for the entire evening between 6:30pm and midnight.
- Last Admission is 10pm when the 2nd live music session begins.
- Ewetopia Indoor Playground and Witches Flying School close at 10pm.
Look out for more Information Coming Soon!